- Tidy top shelf of wardrobe before the contents falls on my head and knocks me out
- Get my act together - ring O2 and organize a more favourable contract
- Wash paintwork on staircases
- Get brother to put screws in wall to hang clock in kitchen, photo in dining room and mirror in pim2005's room. Also get him to take down defunct blind in bathroom and fit new loo seat
- Purchase heat detector to replace smoke alarm near kitchen - this will avoid an audible signal when the toast is ready.
- Purchase new loo seat
- Hoover stairs
- Catalogue Mallorys, Fairlie Bruces, Montgomerys, Hills, MEAS, Estorils and Brent Dyers
- Finish Chapters 4 and 5 of the epic
- Update diary
Pick up new TFT monitor from my parents house Set up new TFT monitor and keyboard Take old CRT monitor and keyboard for recycling Hoover back of PC
Empty bins Clean bathroom Dark laundry Change bedding
Wash valance and mattress and pillow protectors
Send congratulations card to parents of William James
- Register for an online tax return
Cash cheques Pay restaurant deposit for Saturday Clean out washing machine drawer
- Find time to have a quiet nervous breakdown
In a quest to sort out Fallujah (sitting room/ dining room) Baghdad (my room) and Basra (kerrilouise's room). The geographical allusions refer to the signs K and I affixed to the doors shortly after moving in whenit was a disaster zone. Here is a list of what I have done or need to do in the hope this will encourage me to actually do it! I wouldn't hold your breath however.
Wastepaper basket in dining room emptied.
Recycling sorted and put out.
GGBP Bulk Buy unpacked and box put out for recycling.
Clean dry washing removed from dryer and various places around downstairs and in laundry baskets.
Bras hung on airer.
Emails I owe sent!
Telephoned Prescriptions Pricing Authority to find out how to claim a refund as the info they sent me was out of date.
Washing up collected and put in bowl (not done).
Found all K’s stray belongingss and put in neat pile.
Put all my stray belongings in bad to put away later.
TO BE DONE
Sort and fold washing.
Put mine away.
Sort out my pending paperwork pile.
Return library books to Bromley and Greenwich – pay the hideous fines…
Write about GoF in my LJ.
Write about Peace in my LJ.
Claim refund on prescription charge paid.
Finish letter to MP.
Book cut and colour.
Insure contents – before it runs out on Fri.
Find paperwork to tax the car!
Allocate bulk buy books ready for distribution.